Friday, September 08, 2006

My Post this week will be a few days late

Hey Everybody:

Just a very quick note to say that I am okay and will be doing my weekly post. However, it is going to be delayed a few days. It won't be available on Sunday this week as it usually is.

I am going away for the weekend in Gwangju and despite my best intentions to have my post ready it hasn't happened - life got in the way.

What do I mean by that? Well let's see:

My life has been good but very busy of late with dental appointments, Korean classes [yes, I am continuing to try and improve my Korean], meetings at work and just my normal [heavy] teaching schedule at three schools [and yes I have a legal visa to teach at all three since it's one owner and thus one pay check]. Huh... just thinking about my schedule makes me feel tired.

So check back on Tuesday or Wednesday for my weekly post [albeit a late one]. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Bye for now,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment